Road Use Permit - FrontCounter BC
FrontCounter BC Website

Road Use Permit

Start your "Road Use Permit" Application


A forest or industrial user must apply for a road use permit before using a Forest Service road. The road use permit specifies the size and weight limits of industrial vehicles to be used on the Forest Service road.


  1. New Application - More Information