FrontCounter BC Homepage

Help protect B.C.'s natural resources

Report Natural Resource Violations, including damage or illegal use of Crown Land, forest or water:

  • Single window service for clients of provincial natural resource ministries and agencies online & with 29 locations across BC.
  • Do you want to use crown land?<br /><strong>Apply online or visit one of our offices.</strong>
  • Do you want to go fishing? Or become an Angling Guide?<br /><strong>Our online applications are easy to use and convenient.</strong>
  • Do you want to go use water for your home or business?<br /><strong>Apply for a new water licence or amend one online.</strong>
  • Do you need to submit a Notice of Work?<br /><strong>One of our 29 offices will be happy to help.</strong>
  • Do you need a Licence to Cut or a Timber Mark?<br /><strong>FrontCounter BC is here to help.</strong>
  • 12/24/2015

    Groundwater Licensing coming in early 2016

    The provincial government intends to bring the Water Sustainability Act (WSA) into effect in early 2016. The Act will bring in new licensing requirements for non-domestic groundwater users as well as new fees and rentals. Groundwater licence applications will not be accepted until the WSA comes in effect.

    Visit the WSA website for more information on the upcoming changes. Detailed information on how to apply for a groundwater licence will be available at FrontCounter BC in early 2016.